Wednesday 30 January 2013

A GIRL IN WHITE DRESS









 









         








 



 


       As you think white dress is wedding gown, in this case it just normal simple couture white dress. This time I'm just want to show more of my passion for creating fashion and also as photographer. Also I just want to introducing my photographer/best friend Hang To whom is beautifully wore my gown. Normally she is the one who stand behind the camera and telling me to pose however we swapped roles this time. This is very challenging for both of us that Hang's had to constantly change positions for good angles and I'm the one have to do a lot of  anger yelling, screaming, black mail and threatening her to capture all the best moments. Hang's very first time work as "poser" and she was so shy when people walked pass and my very first time as a "boss" who controlled the whole thing. It turned out quite intensive while we worked as new roles, that I would like to share our conversation while shot those photos.









       Mickey yelled out" LOOK DIRECT IN THE SUN, SHOULDER DOWN, CHIN UP, TWIST YOUR WAIST, OPEN YOUR EYES WIDE AND BIG OK,  WE BETTER GET THE SHOT BEFORE THE SUNLIGHT OFF"

       Hang said " MICKEY, THE SUN IS TOO BRIGHT, I CAN'T OPEN MY EYES PEOPLE ARE STOP AND STARE"

       Mickey anger and black mail " IF YOU DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES, I WILL USE MY FINGERS TO POP YOUR EYES OUT AND BREAK YOUR ARM YAH, DON'T YOU DARE TO MESS WITH ME  IN THIS HOT WEATHER, WHO CARE THAT PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU JUST THINK HOW I POSED IN FRONT HUNDRED OF PEOPLE ON STREET. YOU ARE BETTER WORK IT"

         As you can see that I'm a bit crazy and tough to work with but this is how things should be done

 
This dress was made by me, as it is look so simple but does contain more than 50 meters of fabrics that all gather in bodice and 10 layers of lace twill fabric. Most part of this dress was hand made, a lot of hand craft and took me quite a while to finish it.. Also, I like to try something news I never done before, that was do "Hair and Make Up". Make up is a simple clear and clean nude foundation but most of the attentions will focus on bright color lips. For hair that fresh flowers to be located on top to give the this look more of  fresh, bright and young. Diamonds and 3 tear drops amethyst earrings to add a glamorous and luxury for the whole look.




Photograph, Dress, Make up and Hair by Mickey.
First time as model: Hang To.
Edit by Cookie Fried.





















No comments:

Post a Comment