Tuesday 12 June 2012

Wrap up well at forest air walk





       Big, thick scarf is always my favourite piece to wear in cold and wet weather. The secret about this scarf that I found it in vintage store and it was actually baby blanket. At first I didn't think to purchase this baby blanket at all because I weren't sure what to do with it. However bright orange & yellow on this piece was popping in my eyes and convinced that I will need for some purpose. So I have to have it and it were super warm.

 

      Tailor jacket custom made by me. It were short at the front and long at the back. Personally, when  I made something, I will considering most about the quality because it will determine for the whole look. I don't mind to pay top price for fine fabric because I like my piece to last long, feel and look good. Fabric contain 70% wool and 30% silk and lining is 100% silk. Also I embellished it with metal gold buttons.





















Stones washed denim by G-star



Long jacket by BITTE KAI RAND, seriously I don't really know much about this brand but I like the quality of hand craftsman, the fabric (100% wool) and the pattern construction.
Long sleeve T-shirt by Industrie and Peace sign Tank top by Supre'.




Sequins sneakers by Adidas


























Photograph by Tien Nguyen, Hang To and Ken Lam

No comments:

Post a Comment