Sunday 13 May 2012

SIMPLE, CASUAL AND FAVORITE

    Shirt, shirts, shirtssssss.
   How many shirts you need in your wardrobe???
when we talk about shirts, I can't describe how much I love my shirts. for me my favorite piece always a shirt, from XXS-XXXXL shirts i can wear them all and style them differently

 




















          For this casual look, i wore my light pink Ralph Lauren thick cotton shirt, so its good for a little chill day as well as breathable warm day. This pink shirt is size S, so its a little big on me which I love the loose fitting (the most comfy ever), I couldn't remember when did I get this shirt (may be ages ago) but I do wear it occasionally.

Black jeans also my favourite as well, this pair are Gstar. I used to work in Gstar and I got this pair for free which was part of uniform, its size 28 (which is smallest size for men in Gstar collection) and its way too big for me, however I turn it into "boyfriend Jeans Look" to give it extra comfort with my lose fitting shirt. also i always wear belt as "GLUE ON" accessory to make sure those jeans don't fail off when i walk on street, also the white leather belt is give a contrast between the pink shirt and black jeans.

Also accessories are always needed:

I love my green clutch which combine as wallet and small bag, so I can put my ID, Bank cards, phone, lip balm and lots of stuff.
this clutch made of pony hair and leather combine which i got in Italian Designer Leathers

 
 Also watch is something that I never go without, this watch is Eco Drive Citizen,with Croc Printed leather band, I got this watch ages ago when I first start to work in Jewellery Store. Its classic, never run out of battery, so for the next decade, it will never run out of style and battery (what else can be better than Eco Drive?)
   

And the blue bracelet is technically is a Belt, which i got from Witchery, i like to play with leathers so i turn this belt into bracelet because it had a lots of studded on , and also it too thin to use as a belt.

Furthermore, my shiny gold shoes( I love gold, silver, bronze, flashy things) are from Soles which i got it on sale for $50. The upper Gold is textile, leather lining so i don't get hurt when wearing it, and i got this pair in size 40 because they run out sizes ( my size is 39 ladies shoes,40 men, but i normally buy size 38 because I got mentally thought that smaller shoes will fit better, look better and make my catwalk more PRO, even tho its so painful, well no pain no gain, lol)












































Well, on last thing that I'm so happy to collect is my Limited Edition Ray-Ban Wayfarer, its made base on original wayfarer on 1952, its feature 18carat white gold. My best friends used to chips in apart of this sunny for my birthday present, I wear lot out of this glasses so I think it was worth every penny..




Photograph by Cookie Fried
and pics taken at Melbourne CBD



No comments:

Post a Comment